Residential Mortgage Loan Documents Needed:
- Application - will send to you (or apply here)
- W-2's - 2 yrs. for all borrowers (last 2 years, all jobs)
- Tax Returns - Personal and Business Returns (if self employed) - 2 yrs. Federal only with all schedules, tax return notes and K-1's.
- Paystubs - the most recent 30-day period - all borrowers, all jobs
- Bank Statements (or asset statements) - the most recent 2 months - ALL pages!
- Agreement of Sale - fully executed by all parties (if this is a purchase transaction)
- Realtor contact information (extremely important if this is a purchase transaction)
- Mortgage statements - most recent from all mortgage companies (incl. Home Equity)
- Property Tax Bill - most recent from all properties
- Deed - or Deed of Trust - copy of filed and stamped documents
- Drivers License & SS Card- or working VISA, Permanent Resident ID Card - copied
- Homeowners Insurance - most recent declaration page and your agent's contact info
- If you own rental properties - copies of the full lease agreement for all properties and tenants.
- If you have had a bankruptcy, we will need copies of the Bankruptcy discharge and the list of creditors discharged.
- If you are divorced, we will need a copy of the divorce papers along with any property settlement agreement and child support orders.
- If you own multiple businesses, we will need tax returns for 2 years from all businesses, to include 1120's, K-1's etc.
- If this is a Veterans Administration loan, we will need a copy of your DD214 and Certificate of Eligibility.
For Commercial Borrowers, click on the link below to obtain the list of documents needed:
- If you have credit issues, we will need a credit letter from you explaining the circumstances and any supporting documentation you can provide. For example, Letters of dispute, lien satisfactions, IRS agreements, repayment agreements etc.
- If the property is the result of an inheritance, we will need the probate paperwork and transfer of title or newly filed deed.
- If you are retired, on a pension or receiving Social Security, we will need a copy of the awards letter or statement of benefits.