All Borrowers:

Residential Mortgage Loan Documents Needed:

  • Application - will send to you (or apply here)
  • W-2's - 2 yrs. for all borrowers (last 2 years, all jobs)
  • Tax Returns - Personal and Business Returns (if self employed) - 2 yrs. Federal only with all schedules, tax return notes and K-1's.
  • Paystubs - the most recent 30-day period - all borrowers, all jobs
  • Bank Statements (or asset statements) - the most recent 2 months - ALL pages!
  • Agreement of Sale - fully executed by all parties (if this is a purchase transaction)
  • Realtor contact information (extremely important if this is a purchase transaction)
  • Mortgage statements - most recent from all mortgage companies (incl. Home Equity)
  • Property Tax Bill - most recent from all properties
  • Deed - or Deed of Trust - copy of filed and stamped documents
  • Drivers License & SS Card- or working VISA, Permanent Resident ID Card - copied
  • Homeowners Insurance - most recent declaration page and your agent's contact info

If Paperwork is Needed…

  • If you own rental properties - copies of the full lease agreement for all properties and tenants.
  • If you have had a bankruptcy, we will need copies of the Bankruptcy discharge and the list of creditors discharged.
  • If you are divorced, we will need a copy of the divorce papers along with any property settlement agreement and child support orders.
  • If you own multiple businesses, we will need tax returns for 2 years from all businesses, to include 1120's, K-1's etc.
  • If this is a Veterans Administration loan, we will need a copy of your DD214 and Certificate of Eligibility.


For Commercial Borrowers, click on the link below to obtain the list of documents needed:

(Commercial/Business Borrowers)

  • If you have credit issues, we will need a credit letter from you explaining the circumstances and any supporting documentation you can provide. For example, Letters of dispute, lien satisfactions, IRS agreements, repayment agreements etc.
  • If the property is the result of an inheritance, we will need the probate paperwork and transfer of title or newly filed deed.
  • If you are retired, on a pension or receiving Social Security, we will need a copy of the awards letter or statement of benefits.